Yee Chin Siong Organisation representing finexis advisory Pte Ltd
Find the RIGHT Career…
… and you don’t have to keep changing jobs...
About finexis advisory Pte Ltd
finexis advisory Pte Ltd is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to offer financial advisory services. At finexis, we understand that clients are demanding more specialised and tailor-made services. With our own unique Multiple Product Platform Support and Multiple Partners’ Network, we have developed exceptional capabilities particularly in the range, depth, and width of services available. The guiding principle of our company is to develop our consultants and augment their lifelong practice through us.
About Yee Chin Siong Organisation
In today’s challenging climate where consumers are looking for dependable financial advice, our consultants pride themselves in not just providing client centric advice, but constantly looking for ways to value add to our clients. As a rapidly growing organisation, we are looking for motivated individuals who have a passion for success in their career and life. Besides developing the individual’s potential, we also value our unique team culture and work environment. Our team of dedicated leaders and experienced consultants has helped new entrants to this career achieve extraordinary results.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032739
- Acquire and develop client accounts
- Perform financial needs analysis and customise financial portfolios for individual and business clients
- Maintain client accounts and advise on areas of:
- Risk Management and Wealth Accumulation
- Legacy Planning for High-net-worth individuals
- Group and Employee Benefit Consultancy
- Business Succession Planning
- Candidates who want to build a career, not just to do a job
- Candidates who possess a Graduate Degree, with at least 2 years of working experience
- Candidates with sales / advisory experience, or possess CMFAS qualifications will have added advantage
Please email us a copy of your resume with a recent photograph of yourself. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Success does not happen by chance...