Financial Analyst (1 Year Contract) - US MNC/Medical Device
ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188322
EA License No. 14C7330
- US MNC looking for experienced Financial Analyst
- Reporting to senior FP&A manager
- 1.5 month completion bonus
- Collect & analyze financial and operational statistics
- Prepare & review monthly financial reporting pack
- Assist in monthly review, forecast, annual budget and long range planning cycles
- Drive efficiency & profitability by analyzing results, variances, identifying trends, making management recommendations
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 4-6 years of relevant experience, preferably medical devices related
- Technical & financial knowledge: internal control requirements & accounting principles
- Experience in performing budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis
How to apply
If interested, please apply with your updated resume. If you have any questions, feel free to call me under 6590 9872.
Marie - Theres Koeckeis
Consulting Manager, Talent Acquisition
Life Sciences & Chemical Division
D +65 6590 9872| M +65 9170 8965
EA Personnel Registration No. R1659581
Achieve Success Pte Ltd | EA Licence No. 14C7330
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specialising in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment'!