Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Financial Analyst Manager (MNC/West) Ref:JAZ
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154480
EA License No 99C4599
- Support the CEO Asia in coordinating all planning, forecasting, budgeting for APAC in close cooperation with relevant operating companies and the divisional CFO APAC
- Undertake financial analysis and identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Support strategic projects primarily from a finance and /or strategy perspective including potential M&A and post merger integration
- Lead and support the deployment of the company 5 year planning process across the Asia region working in close collaboration with the operating companies
- Support the financial control of the Asia operating companies to ensure compliance with Group in accounting /reporting, costing, taxes, inventory valuation/costing, assessment provision for inventory etc.
- Support operating companies for special projects such as accounting and costing principles, capital expenditure programs and benchmark analysis
- Assist operating companies on an ad hoc basis in financial matters and specific topics, such as investment / divestment, profitability analysis and working capital
- Ensure that the operating companies comply with the Group Information Management System (cognos) and support where required
- Generate reports and presentations communicating quantitative, conceptual information and tailor them for the delivery to a wide variety of stakeholders, utilising relevant frameworks
- Implement reporting and data analysis frameworks to enable efficient performance monitoring & management across the relevant operating companies on a monthly basis
- Review and improve reports to enhance the efficiency and flow of information
- Support the divisional CEO in M&A throughout the lifecycle (pre & post acquisition) ensuring collection of accurate data, provision of market information and development of a M&A project plan
- Gathers and analyses information (i.e. on markets, demand, trends, opportunities and internal information on achievements, sales/profit statistics) then produces reports as directed
- Assists with developing business development strategies
- Reviews business plans and provides value adding information to support decision making
- Provide analysis support for rollout of the company Business Model in APAC
- Degree qualified in Business / Commerce /Engineering or a related discipline. May hold a CA or CPA Qualification, MBA
- 5-10 years of experience
- Have a strong understanding of accounting principles and IFRS requirements versus statutory requirements
- Experience in a manufacturing business will be an advantage (i.e. understanding cost drivers, basic understanding of cost structures and recharge mechanisms).