Financial Analyst (Consolidation) Hospitality/ Leading Resort/ Central/5D
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958469
EA License No. 05C3451
· Check periodic financial reports from hotels to clarify any variances from budget and previous year, in order to control the financial activities of the hotels.
· Download financial reports from hotels to corporate database to enable reports to be extracted in the Head Office using data from hotels
· Follow up with hotels on any points raised in the corporate office on performance and variances to ensure corrective action is taken by the hotels.
· Prepare accurate ad-hoc reports based on data from hotels as required in the corporate office so that key decisions could be made by senior management..
· Coordinate approval of Capital Expenditure Requests from hotels to facilitate their approval and implementation.
· Prepare weekly report of fund balances in hotels and corporate bank accounts to allow proper fund planning in the corporate office.
· Other matters as instructed by Group Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer to resolve issues that come up from time to time.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Sound knowledge of accounting in MNC environment
- Hands-on with advanced Excel applications, Frango system preferred
· Ability to understand and analyse financial data effectively
· Team player, eye for details and communicate effectively
- Professional qualifications such as CA/ACCA/CIMA preferred
Other Information: (optional)
- Working Hours: 5 days
- Location: Central
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Maggie Ye (EA Personnel Registration No: R1215110) by clicking ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !