Financial Analyst/ FP&A Analyst (Medical Devices, Town -1 Year Contract)
ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188401
EA License No. 14C7330
Client: A US Medical Devices MNC is seeking qualified candidates to join as Financial Analyst. Candidates from the same industry are welcome to apply.
- Collect and analyze financial and operational statistics.
- Prepare and review monthly financial reporting pack.
- Assist in monthly review, forecast, annual budget and long range planning cycles.
- Drive efficiency and profitability by analyzing results, variances, identifying trends, making management recommendations.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 6 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on financial experience performing budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis.
- Strong Excel modelling skills and confident to work with large and complex financial models and database.
- Competent with Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of PC applications (i.e. JDE, Thinkcell, etc.)
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to my email or apply directly:
- Achieve Group
- Consulting Manager- Tan Wei Xiang, Wax
- Life Science and Chemical Division
- EA personnel reg. no.- R1658660
- D: +6565909927 M: +6594528489
- EA License No. 14C7330
- 6 Shenton Way, OUE Downtown 1 #39-03, 068809
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE SUCCESS PTE LTD
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specialising in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment'!