Ineos Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188860
Reporting to Finance Manager, the incumbent works closely with sales personnel, other credit professionals, 3rd party customers, customer account specialists, accounting services, banks, credit reporting agencies, and external auditors.
Responsible for timely treasury functions including cash application and cash forecasting. Responsible for contributing to the timely month-end and year-end closing activities and forecasting results for the Asian region. To accomplish this they will need to work closely with local Commercial and Logistics teams as well as US and European Finance teams. Also responsible for intercompany billing/reconciliations, tax filings, audits, and ensuring compliance with best accounting practices.
This position provides support to the Sales Manager – Asia with the management reporting and compliance requirements of the Global Trader Program.
This position, along with the Finance Manager, will be expected to serve as a liaison between the Financial Leadership in the USA and the various business teams in Asia.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely entry and payment of vendor invoices including T&E.
- Responsible for time application of cash receipts
- Responsible for weekly and monthly cash reporting and forecasting.
- Responsible for intercompany billing/reconciliations, tax filings, audits, and ensuring compliance with best accounting practices.
- Work closely with US treasury team for timely delivery of reports and funds transfers.
- Support Finance Manager-Asia with audits and reporting.
- Provide support for the execution of SAP projects.
- Provide support for month-end and year-end closing activities and forecasting.
Management of External Relationships
- Maintain communication with bank regularly to avoiding any operational misunderstanding.
- Conduct annual pricing review with bank.
- Cooperating with auditor during external annual audit.
- Monitor new foreign-exchange policies and cooperate with bank for any official spot check.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years cash management in a business setting.
- Experience in understanding impact of foreign currency translations on business.
- Demonstrated record of gaining trust of leadership in working on sensitive issues.
- Track record of establishing strong relationship with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization to deliver creative, effective solutions in a difficult and changing business environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English language.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ineos Singapore Pte Ltd
About Ineos Singapore Pte Ltd
INEOS is a leading chemical company with sales today of around $40 billion
INEOS is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals, specialty chemicals and oil products. It comprises 18 businesses each with a major chemical company heritage. Its production network spans 65 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries throughout the world.
INEOS has a diversified product portfolio with a wide range of end market applications. Our chemical intermediates businesses, with leading global positions and differing industry cycles provide earnings strength world wide.
More Jobs from this employer