Adecco - SS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003118913
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. FTFFAV1
The hiring Company is one of the largest lifestyle companies in the market. The ideal candidate will already have some years of experience in FP&A. He/she should be strong in communication and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Singaporeans only
- Good Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Strong in business/financial analysis and business partnering
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Perform financial analysis for monthly P&L, Balance Sheet (actual vs budget, forecast)
- Prepare financial reviews and commentaries of clubs post refurbishments in comparison to their targeted performance
- Liaise and work closely with key stakeholders to follow up on identified areas of improvements to drive business performance
- Prepare the monthly/quarterly rolling forecasts, whilst understanding and challenging the business assumptions to improve forecasting accuracy
- Review for alignment with company strategy for any OPEX and CAPEX investment
- Manage the annual budget, 5 Year Plan processes and improve quality of reporting of business performance drivers
- Preparation of standard analysis on a regular basis which uses MIS information to drill down on key metrics, providing visibility and insight on underlying drivers, member behaviour and trends over time, including observations and recommendations to improve performance.
- Deep dive analysis on ad hoc basis with recommendations to support strategic and tactical decision making and prioritisation
- Be a business partner for any local country initiatives
- Measuring the return on initiatives for initiatives undertaken
- Compilation of financial and non-financial variance analysis
- Support the monitoring of expenditure and operating results against budget including control over capital expenditure
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Email your latest resume to Evonne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Evonne Ouyang ChuChu
Direct Line: 6697 7881
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1329049
About Adecco - SS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.