The Schaeffler Group is a leading global integrated automotive and industrial supplier. The company stands for the highest quality, outstanding technology, and strong innovative ability. The Schaeffler Group makes a key contribution to “Mobility for tomorrow” with high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications. The technology company generated sales of approximately EUR 13.2 billion in 2015. With around 84,000 employees, Schaeffler is one of the world’s largest family companies and, with approximately 170 locations in over 50 countries, has a worldwide network of manufacturing locations, research and development facilities, and sales companies.
Impacting the Future at Schaeffler
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987536
Controlling and Reporting
- Support and ensure that controlling reports (including ad hoc data or information requirement) for the legal entities in SEA are prepared in a correct way and sent out to the requesting parties by the required due dates
- Compile consolidated monthly management reports for the legal entities in SEA
- Support to compile other consolidated management reports as and when required
- Support in budget and forecast preparation for all SEA legal entities, including consolidated data for management review
- Controlling and monitor key financial indicators of responsible legal entities and highlight major deviation to the management
- Ensure action plan / counter measures are set up to rectify negative deviation and follow up consistently until the problem is resolved
- Disseminate instruction, information and reminders to the legal entities
- Providing consultation and support in relation to controlling functions to the legal entities in SEA
- Projects management
- Ad hoc duties in relation to regional finance and controlling function
- Carry out tasks assigned by his/her supervisor that are essentially related to his/her duties
- Degree in accounting or qualified accountant, at least 2 years of financial analysis, audits or accounting experience
- Computer savvy with good working knowledge on MS Office Applications
- SAP System (Optional)
- Good communication in English
- Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Co. Secretary
- Able to meet deadlines, independent, self-driven, willing to face challenges and able to work and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Do you want to move the world with us?
We look forward to getting to know you.