Financial Analyst (US MNC/ North Area)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959408
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. CL - 1 Sept
- Degree holder with 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience from IT industry preferred
- Strong communication , interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- High degree of proficiency in the use of spreadsheets and data manipulation
This position is responsible to support all Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Finance responsibilities. This includes consolidating of all revenue, costs and SG&A data, uploading of monthly data into system and involvement in the budget planning activities.
- Take lead in Asia Pacific Finance monthly reporting requirements
- Ensure that AP Finance reports are consolidated , analyze and published on time
- Lead discussion with Country Finance Managers to analyze and explain business trends, performance flux and forecast expectations
- Compile analysis and deliver monthly financial reports for AP, including P&L statements, variance reports and analysis, by country and by business units, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process as well as the monthly forecasts using business tool plan, including compiling reports and providing necessary analysis as required
- Assist in Process documentation, audit and analysis
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Please email to email@example.com
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candy Lim Yi Tian (Lin Yitian)
Direct Line: 6697 7884
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1109829
About Adecco - GS Perm
Employer Ref.CL - 1 Sept
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.