up to $5500 ! Financial Analyst (Leading Hotel group/ 5 days/ Town)
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958098
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Hotel Group
- 5 days/ Town
- Min 3 years relevant experience and must be from Hospitality / Hotel/ Retail / F & B Industry
Our Client, a is international luxury hotel group with a presence in 20 countries
- Check periodic financial reports from hotels to clarify any variances from budget and previous year, in order to control the financial activities of the hotels.
- Download financial reports from hotels to corporate database to enable reports to be extracted in the Head Office using data from hotels
- Follow up on any points raised in the corporate office on performance and variances to ensure corrective action is taken by the hotels.
- Prepare accurate ad-hoc reports based on data from hotels as required in the corporate office so that key decisions could be made by senior management..
- Coordinate approval of Capital Expenditure Requests from hotels to facilitate their approval and implementation.
- Prepare weekly report of fund balances in hotels and corporate bank accounts to allow proper fund planning in the corporate office.
- Other matters as instructed by Group Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer to resolve issues that come up from time to time.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
About Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.