Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
*Immediate* 6 Months Finance UAT (Banks/ Insurance/ MNC) - $2500 - $3000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189303
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. Leah Ng
Immediate* 6 Months Finance UAT (Banks/Insurance/ MNC) - $2500 - $3000
- Responsible for the Business scenario and test scripting preparation
- To conduct UAT and to document test results for user sign off.
- To learn and to adopt new processes and to understand the business needs to help identify process improvement.
- To assist the team member to conduct business scoping with the business users and to develop the Business Requirements for sign off
- To help develop the Business Scenario and test scripting in ensuring they are in line with the business requirements.
- To carry out activities and to complete the required tasks within the timeline set.
- To ensure personal development for self improvement and build positive working relationships within the team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Min 2 - 5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply
- Able to start work immediately
Interest applicants please send in your detailed resume with your:
- full personal particulars,
- detailed job experience,
- reasons for leaving,
- last drawn salary,
- recent photo of yourself
in MS WORDS FORMAT to:
Leah Ng Cai Yu R1548663
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.