As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Finance Specialist / Salary $2700 / MNC / West / Performance Bonus
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952936
EA License No. 01C4394
My client is an American multinational consumer goods company. They serve almost 5 billion customers in over 180 different countries. They have 23 different brands with annual sales of $1 billion to $10 billion and 14 with sales of $500 million to $1 billion.
- Cost analysis and financial reporting
- Standard cost set up validation, cost component and variance analysis,
- Budget tracking, actual vs. budget reconciliation,
- Preparation of financial factsheet, month-end report and daily shipment report
- Financial tracking and budget reporting via BW/ SAP system
- Preparation of closing and accruals.
- Monthly reporting of cost progress and basic analysis for assigned portfolio of business. Resolving basic cost reporting/ accounting issues.
- Ad-hoc support to F&A team
- Salary $2700
- Medical reimbursement of $350
- Dental reimbursement of $150
- Performance bonus
- 6 months contract role (renewable)
- West Area
- Flexible working environment
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or Finance and above
- Minimum 6 months of related experience in accounting or finance
- Proficient is MS Excel Pivot Table & VlookUP
- Candidates taking part time studies are welcome to apply
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Jin Vatenkeist EA Personnel Registration No. 1219269