Finance Operations Executive - Regional role, Growing Company
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188955
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3907190/001
Finance Operations Executive - Growing Company
Our Client is the world's leading technology expert that helps companies optimise and unlock strategic values within their technology infrastructure. With operations in more than 100 locations, they offer the most robust and in-depth solutions for small to global Fortune 500 companies. Partnering with us, they are looking for a Finance Operations Executive to support their regional headquarters in Singapore!
- Oversee, hands-on and manage end-to-end operations on Stock Management including daily chaser, validation, monitoring, communicating and follow-up with partners.
- Regular correspondences, follow-up and liaising with functional teams internally
- Assist in payment preparation and follow up when necessary with partners, banking and financial institutions
- Monitor and follow up with financial channels to get competitive FX rate.
- Rectification through reconciliation to ensure completeness for both senders and receivers
- Maintain reliability of database, tools and high standard of accuracy
The ideal applicant should be immediately available and have:
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputed educational institution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant working experiences in IT/Tech/FS/Banks
- Results driven and ability to work in a team!
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with the world's leading technology expert. It is an excellent platform where you will be given opportunities to further enhance and demonstrate your experience in a regional scope!
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shi Ming Ong (Lic No: R1546265) on +65 6419 5936
About Page Personnel
In 2011, Page Personnel was launched in Singapore, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.sg