Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153615
Employer Ref. SG04561
- Assist in month end and year end closing
- Update and ensure accuracy of the daily sales collections & receipting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and schedules such as AR and Bank reconciliation, Credit cards,
- AR Aging and Provision for Doubtful debt
- Handle lease and other miscellaneous billings and receivables, monthly statement of accounts & follow up on outstanding debts
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Accountancy / LCCI Higher / CAT or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Accounts Receivables
- Hands on experience with SAP is highly desirable
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Have good interpersonal skills, diligent, independent & a good team player
- Ability to start work immediately
About Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
Gleneagles Hospital is a 272-bed private hospital providing a wide range of medical and surgical services for the total management of patients. Gleneagles' key specialties include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Liver Transplant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oncology and Orthopaedics.
Our key strengths lie in our patient-focus, user-friendly services, quality care, specialists' expertise and proven technology.
Our hospital was awarded its accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI), the world leader in benchmarking of healthcare standards, in 2006 and 2009.
Why Join us?
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.