Finance - Officer (Insurance)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986354
Employer Ref. 676-233
As an officer in Insurance department of Finance Division, your job duties will include the following:
- Provide support to the section head for the Hull / Liability insurance policy and the Motor Own Damage insurance policy. This will include general policy administration such as liaising with business units on their insurance needs and queries (including the issuance of certificates of insurance, as well as any billing responsibilities), collation of underwriting information, claims processing, calculation of premium penalty (for the Motor Own Damage insurance policy), claims monitoring and tracking, as well as the generation of reports as instructed.
- Liaise with other airlines to carry out and ensure recovery of baggage claim costs is recovered from other airlines for baggage claim costs incurred by Singapore Airlines. Prompt, timely action and tracking will be required.
- Act as the Information Technology coordinator; this will involve simple IT coordinating work, as well as act as the point of contact within the department for IT-related issues.
- Act as the Controlled Self-Assessment report coordinator: This will involve coordinating work and monitoring with various users within the department to ensure timely submission of the report.
- Provide administrative support to the department as required.
- Any other duties as assigned
You should possess a Diploma. You should be proficient in Microsoft Office, possess good inter-personal and communication skills, be self-driven and able to work independently and in a team. You should be well organized, meticulous, analytical and able to perform well under pressure. Experience in providing insurance administrative support would be an advantage but not necessary.
Please submit an online application via our recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.