As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Finance Officer (Government Agency)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958160
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is a statutory board to promote racial harmony and social cohesion in Singapore, they are looking for Financial Officers to assist in their daily financial operations.
- Trained and provide expertise advice in handling accounts and financial procurement matters.
- Supervise and check financial transactions to ensure that they are in compliance and give advice as necessary.
- Provides guidance and advice on financial and accounting issues.
- Provides support in rectifying accounting problems.
- Provides financial guidance to the staff on accounting applications, financial guidelines/procedures and recommends areas for improvement.
- Checks financial statements prepared by the Accounts Officers/Treasurers to ensure accurate preparation of accounts.
- Liaises with both Internal and External Auditors to resolve accounting issues.
- Any other tasks assigned to support the Finance Team.
- At least a Degree in Accountancy or relevant
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in accounting/ finance roles
- Meticulous with sense of commitment and responsibilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with positive attitude and takes initiative
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Working location: Islandwide
- Monday - Friday, Office hours
- Yearly Renewable Contract
- Available Immediately!
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicant, you may:
Send your resumes by clicking the APPLY BUTTON
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA R1549493