Finance Manager - FP&A/Reporting - Public Sector
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002956071
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG114337
A public sector institution which is on a strong growth trajectory is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Finance Manager (FP&A/Reporting) to work closely and support the Corporate Finance team.
This role provides you with an excellent learning opportunity and exposure as the new Finance Manager - FP&A/Reporting to join a fast growing organisation to build your career. Reporting to a Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Financial analysis of organisation wide actual versus budgets & forecast.
- Support organisation's Annual Budgeting exercise by data consolidation, liaising with the various organisation's departments to measure budget vs actual spent.
- Support in organisation's tender/quotation and bidding process.
- Management Reporting
- Support in other Finance related activities
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Degree in Accountancy and/or Big 4 audit experience
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant working experience with exposure to procurement and management of funding would be an advantage.
- Excellent team player and effective as an Individual Contributor.
- An effective communicator, meticulous individual and able to deal with a degree of ambiguity
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Prior working experience with a Statutory Boards/Public Sector Organisations
To apply, please click on the "Apply" button or contact Suresh Ponnusamy at +65 6430 5535 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number SG114337. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Suresh Ponnusamy | R1653000 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.