People Profilers Pte Ltd
Finance Manager, APAC (Tuas/US GAAP)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952461
EA License No 02C4944
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of financial executives and responsible for financial management and reporting of the AP Region
- Responsible to resource planning and development of financial team to ensure a highly capable and professional team
- Primary Record to Report oversight and leadership contact for Sector and Corporate finance stakeholders in the region and liaison with IR Audit Services and PWC, and external statutory & regulatory contacts in the Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for delivering accurate and timely financial information across the region to Business & Sector leaders and provide development of the overall governance framework and structures related to RTR to ensure standardization of best practice and process compliance.
- Primary responsibility to ensure 100% Statutory Filing Compliance on-time, accurate, and most cost effective manner.
- Responsible for Financial & Internal Control environment - ensure financial compliance. Monitor all internal and external audit issues and ensure timely completion of action plans & issue closure.
- Responsible for review and authorize payment in the system to ensure compliance and manage daily account payable process, ensuring payment accuracy and timeliness.
- A key team member of the AP deployment and implementation, working closely with the SMART system transformation team
- Constantly develop action plans and programs to meet KPI/Objectives to enhance AP Region operations for better customer service, operation excellence for productivity improvement and support the setting up of new sales entity transaction for market expansion and growth
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business or related fields
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in general accounting experience, with responsibility for closing cycle in complex, short-cycle and multi-business unit environment.
- Experience with oversight of monthly close process, revenue accounting, chart of accounts, account reconciliations, general ledger, inter-company accounting, sales accounting, distribution accounting, local statutory reporting, and fixed assets.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and financial accounting principles (revenue, general ledger, inter-company, fixed assets) and Singapore/Asia Pacific financial regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of industry standards and best practices, keep current with industry trends, and understand and evaluate complex business functions and processes.
- Understanding of implications of accounting transactions on tax and treasury responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills (Committed to Excellence)
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
Address: No. 1 Finlayson Green, #18-01,
Tel: 6671 9885 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Registration Number: R1111375
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley