100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186864
EA License No 16S8107
- Lead and guide the team in full spectrum of finance functions to meet reporting deadlines
- Review all journals, billings and payments as well as balance sheet, budget and cash flow management
- Responsible for the preparation of financial forecasts including analysis of variances and preparing annual budgeting
- Ensure timely and accurate month end, quarter end and year end closing and management reporting
- Implement internal controls and processes to improve financial and operation efficiencies
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience
- Certification in Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant are advantageous
- Proactive, hands-on with strong communication skills
The Account Manager
Ms. Pamela Chua Pei Wen (R1550451)
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.