jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153578
EA License No 13C6390
Our client is Asia No.1 Digital Marketing Group.
- Full responsibility of preparing separate and consolidated financial statement
- Lead month/quarter/year end closing process and prepare financial reporting package to meet Group requirements.
- Comply with accounting regulations.
- Be responsible for tax filing documents and ensure tax compliance.
- Prepare Annual Budget and Strategy Plan.
- Prepare and submit forecast monthly or upon request.
- Monitor and analyze actual performance against forecast and budget.
- Work with both corporate and external auditors in group and statutory audits.
- Carry out other ad hoc assignments, support or activities as required by the business, IR, HR/admin, Corporate development and Korean HQ.
- Control cash transaction and plan cash inflow and outflow.
- Bachelor’s degree major in Accounting, Finance or Economics is preferred but not limited;
- CPA certificate is a plus.
- 5~10 year work experience in big accounting firm or in finance tema of corporation is strongly preferred.
- Possess recognized accounting qualifications.
- Good knowledge in accounting practice and IFRS.
- Relevant experience on marketing agency environment is preferred.
- Strong analytical and systematic thinking skills; solid knowledge of accounting principles and practices;
- Good PC skills
- Fluent English and Korean. (necessary)
- Proactively identifies ways in which Finance can contribute to business effectiveness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Willing to work with new development and to assume additional responsibilities.
- Efficiently and effectively work under time pressure to meet deadlines.