We are a leading Systems Integrator in Singapore. We represent the major IT vendors and offer our customers a ONE STOP solution for all their IT needs. Besides carrying a wide range of IT products, we also offer network and desktop maintenance services, manpower outsourcing, office relocation, short term rental and leasing services.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149549
Join our dynamic and highly motivated team of people in a business that is expected to continue to grow healthily.
- In charge of coordinating and preparing materials required by external audit and internal audit.
- Review and consolidate group results and monthly results, GST reports, tax compliance and computations and cashflow management.
- Review of Accounts Receivables and debts management
- To prepare all Journal entries for month end closing
- To perform monthly end & year closing procedure
- To endure balance sheets listing is duly maintained and review on a monthly basis, with schedules & documents to support the balances
- Ensure fixed asset/leased assets are duly updated with all relevant information and documentary supports
- Ensure Depreciation & Amortization expenses are correctly computed and picked up in the P&L
- Handle Company Secretarial matters
- Degree in Accounting with professional qualification (eg. CFA, CCA, CPA preferred)
- Minimum 5 years working experience and at least 2 years in the External/statutory audit field preferred
- Possess strong analytical skills, meticulous with high level of integrity
- Able to multi-task, cope with urgent request and have worked in a fast pace environment
- Team player and able to work independently
- Good in both oral and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS)
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.