RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035309
EA License No. 10C2978
Employer Ref. JO-160923-110457
- Newly created role in fast growing healthcare MNC
- Central location
Our client is an MNC that is expanding its footprint in the region. Due to growing business needs, it is currently looking for a qualified accounting professional to assume a Finance Manager role to partner the business and help drive growth and profitability for the region.
The successful incumbent gets to manage the region's financial resources and supports business decision making to ensure sustainable and profitable growth. You will assist the company in liaising & negotiating with relevant government bodies on applicable incentives and grants and subsequently administer these incentives and/or grants once they are approved. You will drive the achievement of short and long term financial and operational targets while aligning to corporate strategy and adhering to legal and compliance regulations. Other responsibilities will include financial reporting, planning and business partnering as well as taking the lead in setting up management accounting systems.
- A Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or its equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience with focus on business controlling and management reporting
- Prior work experience in the healthcare industry and managing government grants will be highly regarded
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of accounting & finance, taxation and audit
- A strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates resilience and must be willing to be hands-on, capable of operating in an evolving environment
EA License No.: 10C2978
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
About RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
RGF is the global brand of Recruit Holdings, the world’s fourth largest recruiting and information service company and the largest in Japan, generating over US$14 billion in net annual sales. For more than 56 years, RGF provides comprehensive HR solution and talent acquisition services which include retained and contingency executive recruitment and market mapping, senior to staff level specialist and contract recruitment as well as payroll services. RGF operates in more than 45 offices across 26 cities in 11 countries and markets in Asia with in-country specialist consultants.
EA License No.: 10C2978