As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
URGENT! Finance Manager (Orchard | 6 year contract | Up to $7,500!)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033404
EA License No. 01C4394
- Assist in consolidation and reporting
- Assist in month end closing process of Singapore/offshore entities
- Involvement in internal finance projects including financial systems related work, review of internal accounting process and providing recommendations
- Liaison with tax agents, auditors & company secretaries.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Min Degree in Accountancy or ACCA with minimum 4 years audit experience (in big 4 CPA firm) and/or 6 years commercial finance experience
- Experience in handling group consolidation and reporting
- Candidate must be meticulous, well organized and be able to work independently in a fast pace environment.
- Team oriented, deadline driven and with a keen sense of learning
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in JD Edwards and/or Hyperion Financial Management systems a plus
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.