jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032869
EA License No. 98C5473
Employer Ref. 3604990/001
This position performs very complex accounting work including compilation, consolidation, or analysis of financial statements to support management decision making. As new regulatory requirements or organizational issues arise, this position conducts analysis on the new rules or requirements and identifies the effects on accounting policies, practices and procedures.
Our client is a US MNC that is one of the Top 500 companies in the USA. It is also one of the leader in its field and voted top class within it industry.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting
- Professional certification (CPA, CMA)
- 20+ years experience in public accounting or 15 years equivalent experience of general accounting/financial reporting experience (preferably insurance industry experience).
- Advanced knowledge of general accounting principles and practices with technical specialization in one or more areas
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with financial systems and standard software applications (e.g. PeopleSoft; Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word)
Attractive remuneration package with excellent perks and benefits housed in a open and friendly office environment with professional corporate culture.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gavin Teo (Lic No: R1328332) on +65 6416 9835
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.sg