100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987991
EA License No 16S8107
- Manage daily accounting functions including review journals and ensure inter-co reconciliation in month end balances
- Lead and guide the team to collaborate with various stakeholders to meet reporting deadlines
- Ensure timely and accurate month end, quarter end and year end closing and management reporting with variance analysis, cashflow statement and accounting schedules
- Liaise with AR & AP Shared Services team and Treasury on accounting issues
- Prepare annual budget with quarterly forecast and financials presentation for monthly review
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with financial policy and procedures
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience with 3 years in supervisory role
- Demonstrated ability to lead with strong interpersonal skills
- Hands on, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good sense of business acumen and business partnering
*Interested applicants are welcomed to send their detailed resume in word document format to:
The Account Manager
Ms. Pamela Chua Pei Wen (R1550451)
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.