Finance Manager (Japanese MNC/ NEL/ Up to $6K)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959534
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1609-46119
- Supervising the finance department in the office of Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and other overseas subsidiaries.
- Manage and handle SAP systems in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other subsidiary offices.
- Maintain and oversee financial management for Fixed assets, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, planning budgetary control, cash flow and reporting, all administrate office agreements, business agreements, letters, and office administration duties.
- Prepare and submit accurate sales forecast, monthly sales report, consolidated sales report, group consolidation for reporting, budget report, back log report, financial and regulatory reports, GST and taxation matters to management.
- Review and analyse company’s financial performances and highlighting performance variances.
- Manage and liaise with external audit, taxation, GST, and corporate secretarial matters for the group.
- Establish and monitor the company’s performance metrics such as cash flow and cost accounting so that the company’s business performance can be measured and evaluated to ensure that operations and resources are executed at optimum level.
- Assist business unit in managing daily operational issues related to finance, internal controls, and to meet the KPI set.
- Advise management on resources utilization, tax strategies and the assumptions underlying budget and forecasts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
- At least 5-7 years of experience in full spectrum of Accounts
- Experience dealing with LC, transfer pricing, cash management, budgeting, inventory management and financial analysis.
- Strong understanding of International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Able to work independently and also a team player
- Highly motivated self-starter with supervisory experience
- Able to lead a team.
- Willing to travel (20%)
Office Location: NEL
Please include the following details for us to conduct a more effective job-matching for you
• Expected & Last drawn salary
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities
EA Personnel Name: Lim Poh Geok (Elaine)
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1105330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051