100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959190
EA License No 16S8107
- Responsible for the preparation of financial forecasts including analysis of variances and preparing annual budgeting for the company and group
- Lead and supervise the junior accountants within the team
- Review and consolidate monthly financial results and ensure it is in accordance with the Local and IFRS
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on audits as well as maintaining relationship with tax officers and bankers for finance related matters
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Certification in Chartered Accountant/Certified Public Accountant are advantageous.
- Experience in Consolidation Accounting preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership quality
The Account Manager
Ms. Pamela Chua Pei Wen (R1550451)
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.