Moleac is a fast growing Biopharma company founded in 2003 in Singapore and established in Singapore. Founders and management includes seasoned entrepreneurs, former consultant (BCG) and experienced pharmaceutical senior executives.
Moleac has pioneered a new approach in drug discovery and development by looking for sources of innovation within traditional Chinese medicine to address gaps in western medicine.
Our first product Neuroaid for post stroke recovery is a medicinal product which has reached market in 30+ countries with rapid growth dynamics and is the focus of numerous scientific research and clinical trials. It reached 12,500 patients in 2015.
After getting a positive signal from the US FDA to develop a drug, Moleac is pursuing this development in parallel of the commercial development of NeuroAiD
The finance team reporting to the Finance Manager has a staff strength of three.
More info can be found at www.moleac.com / www.neuroaid.com
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958496
The Finance Manager reports directly to the CEO. He/She is in charge of
- Financial modelling of revenue and profit forecast, piloting the cash, developing and implementing KPIs
- Budget planning, monitoring, reforecasting
- Internal reporting and performance analysis, action plan preparation with CEO to ensure Company meets business and financial targets
- Drive management team agenda and discussions
- 5 years business planning, preparation of investors presentations, involved in fund raising processes
- Quarterly reports to board of directors and shareholders
- Managing the Accounting team and overseeing accounts and systems
Candidates for this position will need to meet the following requirement:
- 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of excel modelling
- Ability to produce comprehensive reports for operation management as well as for shareholders
- Fluent in English, French and Mandarin a strong plus to liaise with associates
- Position based in Singapore
- Job Type: Full Time
Please send the following:
- Cover letter
- Expectations :Salary