Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Finance Manager (MAS Reporting exp/Foreign bank/Up to $7500 ONLY) - URGENT!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002955221
EA License No 99C4599
Our client is a foreign bank
- Ensure the completion and submission of financial information and reports to Management, Local Regulatory MAS
- Annual preparation and finalization of Branch accounts
- Compliance of various regulatory limits of MAS
- Review of office accounts reconciliations for on daily and monthly basis.
- To assist in the implementation system applications and perform UAT for the automation of Finance reports
- Liaise with Head Office and other internal department to provide monthly and quarterly reporting
- Assist in the interpretation, implementation and automation of new MAS Notices.
- To undertake projects and other duties assigned by supervisor such as preparing annual budgets.
- Min Degree in related discipline (Banking/Business)
- At least 7 years of MAS reporting experience in bank
- Good working knowledge of Singapore general accepted accounting practices, Banking product accounting and MAS Notices, rules and regulations
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel (creating micros), MS Access
- Some working knowledge of Singapore Income Taxation Rules including GST
Interested candidates, kindly email your detailed resumes with recent photograph in MS Word Format to daphneong @ recruitexpress.com.sg
Attention all resumes to Daphne Ong (Wang Shimin) (R1325263)
Short listed candidates will be notified