As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Finance Executive/ Tampines/ 6 Months Contract
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027823
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is a statutory board to promote racial harmony and social cohesion in Singapore, they are looking for a Finance Executive to assist in their daily operations.
- Process and ensure prompt payments to vendors
- Billing of partners/customers for timely recovery/collection of amount
- Assist in month and year end closing of accounts
- Compile data/information for monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Conduct fixed asset verification check
- Maintain records on voucher movement and perform reconciliation of vouchers for promotional activities
- Provide secretariat and logistics support for Management/Staff/Committee Meetings
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by senior officers
- Diploma in Accountancy or its equivalent
- At least one year experience in finance or accounts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage
- Location: Tampines
- Work time: Office Hour
- Working day: 5 Days work week
- 6 Months contract, subject to extension
- $10 per hour
ONLY SINGAPOREAN may apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicant, you may:
Send your resume by clicking APPLY BUTTON
EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E | Elaine Mun Yu Ling EA R1549493