Galax Company Pte Ltd
The Data Management Office is a business function that covers Data Governance, Data Management, Data Analytics. You will be part of the business function that will be leading the transformational build, use, and deployment of the next generation analytics capabilities and infrastructure. The role requires you to work closely with business and IT to identify potential gaps and areas for enhancement, and using your technical capability to analytically diagnose and implement the solution. We believe people are our greatest asset. This is why your talent and contributions will never go unrecognised. Besides a competitive remuneration which includes an attractive employee care programme comprising comprehensive staff rewards programmes, such as medical care, insurance cover, and a wide array of financial and banking incentives, our employees can also look forward to relaxing holiday facilities in abroad.
Finance Executive/ Senior Finance Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188814
1) Liaise with the professional management team from organization; and proactively analyses the revenue generated.
2) Build and establish a strong relationship with Group Technology and Operations to deliver business value.
3) To support and controls company accounting processes and financial reporting in compliance with general accepted according principles, tax requirements and corporate guidelines, resulting in an accurate and timely report.
4) To provides monthly reporting, and accurate statutory reports (quarterly and monthly) and tax reporting for the companies.
5) Enable to maintain and improves company accounting system, internal controls, policies and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting processes, safeguard assets and properly manage business risks.
6) Coordinates with Inland Revenue department and external auditor, as and when required.
7) Assist and advise the Manager in various financial and business related matters.
8) Analyze operating results including expense and working capital variance vs budget. Monitor the capital spending and cash investment.
9) Other adhoc duties may be assigned as required.