Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 27 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Finance Executive - Private Equity
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186975
Employer Ref. 1178820/001
An exciting Finance Executive job has just become available at a leading Energy Private Equity firm based in Singapore. This is a contract to permanent opportunity with the first 6 months of employment conducted as a direct contractor with the investment organisation.
About the Finance Executive Role:
You will join a team who is ultimately responsible for deal structuring and closing, transaction processing, administration and accounting of investment holding companies, review of financial controls for asset operations, cash & securities reconciliation, valuation and financial reporting for assets under management, and external debt financing.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts of related entities and ensure all transactions are captured and coded correctly in accordance with company policies and IFRS
- Prepare quarterly consolidation of renewable energy platforms in accordance with company policies and IFRS
- Initiate and manage the monthly, quarterly and annual process of preparing the financial statements and present to management
- Ensure all transactions are accurately recorded and reflected in the accounting system for various manager and investment accounts
- Assist in managing and coordinating the annual audit for the various funds, entities and fund manager
- Gather and provide information required for regulatory filings (i.e. MAS, IRAS, etc)
- Interface with the accounting teams in the offshore offices
To succeed in the Finance Executive role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast paced, hands on role.
- Independent and critical thinker with strong analytical ability
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, CA , ACCA)
- Experience in group consolidation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently interact with senior management, external vendors and peers
- Must have strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software packages
- Highly organised, methodical and efficient
This investment company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Finance Executive job is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman