See Job Description
Finance Executive, Credit Control
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988497
Employer Ref. 1600007Z
Credit Collection and Analyst role covering corporate segment and ensure collection target is met.
- Managing a portfolio of clients in collaboration with Account Managers, providing independent credit analysis and maintaining the portfolio’s overall credit quality
- Able to perform Financial Analysis and make appropriate recommendations to mitigate credit risks
- To assist in the implementation of the overall company Risk Management Framework (policies, procedures and methodologies)
- Assessment of risks, primarily in area of credit risk, and implementation of appropriate limits and mitigations new and existing customers
- Conducting compliance check and credit analysis on customers and establish/ monitor credit limits set
- Ensure timely review of the existing portfolio of active clients, with appropriate recommendation of rating and mitigation, taking into consideration historical and current latest financial status and performance
- Preparation of monthly credit risk management reports, highlighting areas of concerns
- Ensure that all changes to existing policies and procedures comply with internal protocol and are timely updated in the area of credit risk management
- Recommend and implement improvements and enhancements of controls, processes, and mitigation in the area of credit risk management.
- Understand and address the legal, compliance and market-risk related issues involved in the approval of credit sales
- At least 5 years of experience as a Credit Analyst covering medium to large corporate organisations
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics
- Well versed with financial/ credit principles, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge in credit analysis tools and in-depth understanding of financial statements, risk analysis, ratios and key economic indicators and experience in large corporate segments.
- Able to work efficiently in a team and independently
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications and experience in SAP AR module will be an added advantage