Finance Executive (Temporary)
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032015
- Assist in closing of accounts which include completion of various monthly and quarterly reporting schedules and Hyperion reporting to Corporate office
- Assist the Finance Manager to prepare statutory financial reports
- Any other ad-hoc matters
- Min. Diploma in Accounting, or ACCA.
- Min. 3-4 years’ accounting experience.
- Experience in SAP & Hyperion software would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel & PowerPoint.
- Able to work under pressure & complete tasks within tight datelines.
- Able to commence work within short notice
- Only Singaporeans need apply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
About ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte
ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd (STEE-T&S) was incorporated in 1996 as a subsidiary of Singapore Technologies Electronics. Its 500-strong workforce offers expertise in providing one-stop solutions, from software applications and development of new innovative training systems to providing maintenance and upgrade of legacy training systems. With over two decades of experience, STEE-T&S has established itself as a recognised leader with expertise in both the defence and commercial sectors. The company is focusing on growing its market in the region. STEE-T&S’ product range includes Fixed Wing Simulators, Rotary Wing Simulators, Ground Simulators and commercial simulators such as Crane and Train Simulators. STEE-T&S' proven High Level Architecture-compliant simulators allow for joint air, land and sea training.