Maxwell Chambers is the world's first integrated dispute resolution complex housing both best-of-class hearing facilities as well as top international ADR institutions. Centrally located in the heart of Singapore's business district, it aims to provide top class facilities for dispute resolution and wide range of business events.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960931
- Handle Accounts Receivable, General Ledger and Fixed Assets functions
- Assist in month end and year end closing and preparation of audit schedules
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly GST and yearly tax returns
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget
- To work closely with the Operations team on billing and payment matters
- Liaise with clients and auditors
- Assist in any other work as may be assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Meticulous and able to handle volume work
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Able to meet tight timeline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in ACCPAC will be an added advantage
- Able to start work immediately
Interested candidates, please email us your resume with current and expected salary.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.