Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Finance Exe (Analyse / Regional Coordinator ) / $4000 / East
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958853
EA License No 08C2893
- Assist Regional Finance Director to manage daily Financial operations and ensuring productivity and quality of work
- Provide support to coordinate new system launch, development activities, system updates, and follow up on technical support
- Responsible for data collection, analysis, reporting, and record keeping for the region
- Facilitate effective flow of information between cross-functions; collaborate with internal and external parties on any financial operational matters
- To ensure compliance activities in line with ABC’s policies and processes
- Channeling to regional and/or functional areas relative to changes and updates on Finance related matters and policies
- Provide support Finance management in preparing for training sessions and meetings
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Code: SEL
EA License No.: 08C2893