Finance Associate *Project analysis + cost control + P&L*
BGC Search – FA
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034477
EA License No. 12C5983
*The main bulk of the JD lies in project management, project analysis, cost control and P&L.
- Review contracts requested by BC/SDC and recommend follow-up action and seek approval for Agreement cancellation or award.
- Monitor project exceptions include LOI, No PEP, Ended, AR>BR, AC>BC, PTD loss, YTD loss, YTD>50% profit margin, Projected loss, Projected>50% profit margin. Follow up promptly on corrective actions and ensure that exceptions are resolved on timely basis.
- Review project health status and alert if any potential risk on onerous and potential loss-making projects.
- Follow up with PMs on action items such as rectifying the financials where needed or highlight to PRC Secretariat where necessary.
- Provide governance advice to PMs on project delivery matters.
- Preparation and review of month end revenue and cost accruals.
- Review and analyse pre-close project exceptions and take necessary actions to rectify the financials accurately.
- Review and respond to month end queries on YTD loss and exceptional project margins.
- Manage external auditors on quarterly audit queries and documentation related to projects exceptions.
- Follow up with PMs on actions required for aged accrued revenue to ensure billing is done as soon as possible to maximise the company’s cashflow position.
- Advise PM on governance processes, usage of project systems and project monitoring reports.
- Conducting PM onboarding sharing session for new PMs.
- Lead in system enhancements discussions and perform user acceptance testing.
- Degree in Accountancy with at least 2 years of related working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Great interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Able to work well under pressure and multitask
Interested candidates kindly click on the ''Apply" button to submit your application. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Teng Jia Hui (R.1331045)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BGC Search – FA
About BGC Search – FA
BGC Search is an international recruitment and search firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions, a key aspect to every successful company's growth. We strongly believe that the quest for talent is not transitory, but continuous, and also in fostering enduring relationships built on trust for both employers and job-seekers - key factors in every company. Through established offices in Singapore and Hong Kong, BGC Search is committed to driving our clients’ successes. Through our people-oriented approach, we initiate and build strong partnerships and serve as a valuable extension to our clients' businesses.
BGC Search Pte Ltd (EA License No.: 12C5983)
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Tel: 6557 0707
Fax: 6557 0606