About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Finance Assistant I CBD Area I $2500 I Benefits + 1 month Bonus
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003148214
EA License No 01C4394
Employer Ref. DONNA
Our client provide insurance in Property & Casualty and Marine & Aviation, and Reinsurance for other insurers. They are experts in underwriting and claims, with both technical capability and deep knowledge of the areas they insure.
- Check and prepare claims for payment
- Prepare and post claims journals in accounting system
- Record paid claims on Claims Bordereau and Claims Tracker
- Check and prepare expenses for payment
- Do filing of paid expenses documents
- Post bank charges expense journals
- Prepare payment voucher for expenses
- Record expenses in Accounting System
- Run Accounting system auto pay run
- Input payments into Citi direct and print
- Scan payments to London for bank signatory
General Payment Process
- Download and send remittance advice
- Download bank statement & prepare expense reports
- Match bank transactions to paid claims/expenses
- Print bank transactions & prepare cash forecast
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations
- Min Diploma holder
- Min 1 year of experience in AP Environment
- Able to commence immediately
- Working location: CBD Area
- Monday – Friday : Office hours
- Salary, $2500 + Benefits + 1 month completion bonus [No proration]
- Duration: 6 months contract
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Kindly submit your resume by clicking the Apply Button!
We will keep in touch with you for future opportunities as well.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Donna Ng Jo Yi EA R1434458