Established in 1948, Tolaram Group has a diversified portfolio consisting of FMCG, manufacturing, energy, real estate, digital services and infrastructure businesses. With over 60 years of successful entrepreneurship, Tolaram Group has evolved from being traders to manufacturers to brand builders, establishing our leadership in several industries across different geographies.
Headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Asia, Africa and Europe, Tolaram Group hires over 9,000 employees globally and exports products to over 75 countries. The Group is also actively involved in several not-for-profit initiatives.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959410
We are looking for a dedicated Accounts Assistant to join our headquarters in Singapore.
- Oversee payables and bank reconciliations
- GST submissions of Singapore entities
- Intercompany Reconciliation on a periodic basis
- Assist in MIS for month end close of singapore entities
- Assist with the preparation of audit and liaise with external and internal auditors
- GL maintenance and entries for Singapore entities
- Monthly accruals & prepayment schedules
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the manager
- 1-2 years of work experience in Accounts
- Relevant education qualification in Accounting
- Possess experience of handling GL scope in the past
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn and work closely with a team
- Good knowledge of basic accounting software.
The Accounts Assistant will be reporting to the Finance Manager. Working hours are from 10am -7pm Monday to Friday. Our office is located at International Business Park in Jurong East.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.