P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Finance Analyst (MNC, exp in SAP, Town, Urgent)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002956724
EA License No 09C3710
- Lead weekly revenue & cost forecasting process
- Collaborate with directors in Pipeline tracking and preparing quarterly Operations Review presentations
- In conjunction with directors prepare, develop, and implement annual Operating Plan
- Ensure that financial and controlling procedures and systems comply with all applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of monthly reporting packages
- Ensure the timeliness & accuracy of the financial (Balance Sheet, P&L) and business performance reports and proactively presents findings and recommendations to BU Directors.
- Prepare month-end reconciliations on revenue and AR-related accounts
- Any other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned
- Min Degree in Accountancy
- Min 3 years of FP&A experience in an MNC environment
- Working knowledge of SAP FICO, Hyperion (HFM), Power BI and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills