Kerry Consulting is a multi-award winning recruitment firm with specialist practices in Banking, Finance - Commerce, Human Resources, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Engineering, Legal, Technology and Sales & Marketing.
To find out more, please visit our website at www.kerryconsulting.com
Finance & Admin Manager, Growing Investment Management Firm
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029545
EA License No 16S8060
Employer Ref. SO11262
• Growing Investment Management firm
• Good exposure
• Excellent career prospects
Our client is an established investment management firm in the region. With its expansion plans in Singapore, there now exists an opportunity for a dynamic individual to help build and establish the Singapore office.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting all Accounting and Administration functions of the Singapore office. Reporting directly into the CEO, your responsibilities include:
• Head office reporting for the Singapore branch
• Regulatory reporting and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
• Assisting with preparation of GST returns and tax computation
• Assisting with audit preparation
• Ensuring smooth operations of the office, with an oversight of all office-related matters, e.g. renewal of leases, office equipment, document, etc.
• Supporting the management in ad-hoc matters such as coordinating approvals for business transactions and documentation as required, setting up meetings with key contacts, etc.
You should ideally be Accounting trained with at least 5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance within the Financial Services Industry. Prior experience in a small set-up and with the ability to work independently and efficiently in a pressurized environment is ideal. Proficiency in Mandarin is highly desirable.
To apply, please submit your resume to Shervil Oh, quoting the job title and reference number SO11262. We regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Registration No: R1544860
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060