Finance & Admin Manager - Automotive Start-Up
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031458
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG117408
A global leader in the transportation domain is launching a new start-up business focused on car-sharing. With a new proprietary renewable-energy solution, and the backing of the Singapore government, they are looking to launch over 200 vehicles in Singapore by the end of 2017.
They are looking to bring on this headcount by January 1st, and they are looking for someone who wants to to get into a start-up environment in a hands-on role to help grow a business from the ground up in Singapore.
Reporting to the Global CFO based in Europe, and partnering with the local CFO, your responsibilities will include -
- Complete month-end closing activities including AR/AP and GL entries
- Prepare month/quarter/year-end management reports
- Manage cash-flow reports
- Manage GST submissions
- Drive month-end fixed-asset operations, including depreciation models, reconciliations
- Driving internal controls and policies and ensuring they are adhered to
- Ensure IFRS revenue recognition standards are adhered to
- Ensuring payroll is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage ad-hoc office admin work and projects as required
Skills & Experience Required and/or Preferred
- bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance
- 5-7 years of work experience in relevant functions
- Experience in a start-up environment will be highly preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Someone who is highly independent, responsible, and an excellent communicator is critical for this role
- Someone with a big 4 background would be advantageous
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your resume to Suraj.Laungani@jobs.hudson.com quoting SG117408: SLL. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Suraj Laungani in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5534.Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Laungani Suraj Lachman
Registration Number: R1549533
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.