FINANCE & ADMIN MANAGER
EBI Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003185828
- Finance & Accounting: responsible for all aspects of financial functions including preparation of management accounts, financial reporting, analysis, cash management, treasury, tax and audit activities.
- Controlling: corporate reporting, financial forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning
- Corporate Governance: ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, establish risks management and internal control system according to corporate and local standards.
- IT, Admin & HR: oversee the administration of IT, admin and HR to ensure efficient processes.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance from a recognized university, CPA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience with knowledge of IFRS.
- Practical knowledge of controlling and cost accounting.
- Experience in SAP or ERP system, MS-office, Hyperion reporting and J-SOX.
- A hands-on and independent person with good communication skills.
- Strong planning, analytical and organization skills.
- Able to adapt to multiple cultures and interact with people at all levels.
Interested applicants are invited to write in or email, in word format, their comprehensive resumes, including current and expected remuneration packages, a recent photograph and contact numbers to:
EBI Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
1 International Business Park, #03-01A The Synergy, Singapore 609917
Closing date: 8 May 2017
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EBI Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
About EBI Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
We are a leading provider of sealing solutions with operations worldwide. Our company manufactures engineered mechanical seals for pumps, agitators and compressors, static seals, magnetic couplings, metal and rubber expansion joints.
Our subsidiary, EagleBurgmann Singapore Pte. Ltd., is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join them as:
More Jobs from this employer