Finance & Admin Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982893
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13872
- Work life balance
- Located in CBD
- Up to $48000 PA
- Work life balance
- CBD Area
- Up to $48000 PA depending on experience
A regional HR consulting firm is looking for a key personnel to join them on a permanent basis to cover their finance and admin related duties. Located in Raffles Place, this is an awesome opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing company.
- You will be responsible for month end closing and quarterly reporting
- You will be responsible for maintaining strong relations with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure financial support
- As required, you will produce ad hoc reporting and analysis for the business.
- You will be responsible for contract management with vendors and clients
- Degree qualified, you will have a proven track record handling fullsets reporting
- You will have excellent communication and presentation skills
- With an eye for detail, you will be able work in a timely manner.
- Exposure handling contracts would be advantageous
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Augustin Tan (EA Reg. No. R1218914) on +65 6429 3213 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.