Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Finance & Accounting Assistant Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982486
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. GRF
Oversee all local treasury related activities
Global Netting Settlement (GNS)
a) Manage AR & AP reconciliation with counter parties
b) Administrator for GNS
Domestic Settlement and Receipt
a) Checker to process GIRO, outsource cheque, TT payment etc
b) Liaise with bank relationship manager for banking maters
a) Summarise monthly activities and report to Treasurer
b) Supervise submission of management reports to Head Office
c) Review the AR & AP aging report
a) Process owner of AR & AP
Supervise domestic Treasury team members to achieve goals set and project assigned
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years or more in related Treasury function, AP/AR and supervisory experience
- Problem solving skills, good in analytical with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written.
- Good excel skill and preferably knowing Oracle system
- Self-starting, able to work independently and take initiative and ownership of assigned tasks.
- Meticulous who is able to assume challenges and additional responsibilities if needed
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- A good team player who is also pro-active, confident and resourceful
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) with a recent photo attached via email to rachel @recruitexpress.com.sg
Attn: Rachel Fayth Luo Wanyi
CEI No.: R1104591
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)