As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Field Service Engineer (Up to $3,800 + AWS / North-East/ Semiconductor)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035808
EA License No. 01C4394
- Up to $3,800 + AWS
- North-East/ Central
- Heavy Machineries/ Semiconductor industry
- Allowances provided
- Responsible for the installation, commissioning, repairing and maintenance job on Company’s products and components on-site.
- Maintain work quality by providing effective and efficient technical support to customer.
- Liaise with customers and internal team relating to technical and service issues.
- Ensure proper documentation and maintenance of service reports and other records.
- Ensure that health and safety standards are followed.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Service Account Manager.
- Diploma/ITC/NTC qualification in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering.
- Relevant working experience with electrical/mechanical repair will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Effective communication skill, analytical and judgemental skills required.
- Self-starter and ability to manage, develop and execute plans and objectives in a timely and effective manner.
- High level of integrity, discipline and self-motivated.
- Able to work independently and in teams.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
Woo Mei Shan EA Registration No. R1654907