FIELD SALES ENGINEERS
Alco Automation Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027965
- Responsible for presenting product offering to prospective customers in Process Industries such as Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power, Marine & Offshore.
- Develop new customer base for targeted Process Industries.
- Project pursuit with Consultants, Engineering Contractors and End users towards achieving results are essential.
- Collate and maintain sales and project pursuit reports for management’s review and action plans.
- Diploma / ITC/ NTC in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Chemical engineering
- Min 3-5 years Sales and Marketing experience in Process Instrumentation related industries.
- Flair towards customers oriented services are vital assets.
- Good communication skills and initiatives.
- Pleasant disposition & good attitude are pre-requisites.
- Technical strength in specialised Instrumentation segment such as Flame & Gas Detection for Hazardous Areas and Process Analyzer Systems are key assets.
Write in with your detailed resume (including but not limited to current & expected salary as well as a non-returnable photograph) and contact telephone.
ALCO AUTOMATION PTE LTD
9 Tagore Lane, #01-09, 9@Tagore, Singapore 787472
Attn: Human Resource Dept
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Alco Automation Pte Ltd
About Alco Automation Pte Ltd
ALCO AUTOMATION PTE LTD, a locally established instrumentation company representing renowned manufacturers of process instrumentation such as Ametek Process Analyzers, Bebco, Durag, Galvanic Applied Sciences, Modern Water and P+F invites suitable candidates to take up the following vacant positions :-