Field Marketing Executive, APAC
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003185976
The Field Marketing Executive will work closely with key stakeholders and the wider global marketing team to help deliver our country-specific, regional, and global marketing programs. They will independently deliver some key marketing programs and activities in the APAC region to support sales pipeline, including lead generation, brand awareness and thought-leadership. They will also support and execute other field marketing activity, including assistance to programs managed by colleagues, and will play an integral role in engaging Wolters Kluwer’s customers and promoting the long-term success of our firm. Activities include but are not restricted to:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute day-to-day regional marketing activity (events, eDMs, content marketing, etc.), some independently and some in support of colleagues, and problem-solve issues arising up to and during the activity.
- Write or edit original field communication material or enhance existing material (e.g., direct mail, event invitations, etc.). Work closely with the Digital Marketing Associate on fulfilment of communications via the Eloqua system.
- Coordinate and liaise with both internal and external expert writers on production of content marketing and thought-leadership pieces, and work closely with other marketing and communications colleagues to effectively promote these pieces.
- Execute/Assist with the logistics and planning for sponsored events, and work with external conference/tradeshow organizers to provide all necessary information and ensure Wolters Kluwer receives good value and exposure for our commitment.
- Execute/Assist with the logistics and planning for in-house events, and work with the Senior Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Associate to ensure we deliver professional and successful events for clients and prospects.
- Maintain the database of 3rd party events (date, location, topic/solution, average sponsor price, etc.).
- Liaise with external service providers, such as event suppliers or design firms (e.g., to discuss sponsorship terms, organize print jobs, etc.).
- Organize the production of marketing collateral, and support materials for events, as required.
- Act as local brand champion, helping ensure we present the business to the market in a consistent and professional manner.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure leads generated by marketing activities are actioned in a timely and effective manner.
- Track activity results and leads generated, and create reports for manager to monitor success of activities.
- Proactively communicating needs and value to manager to facilitate workflow
- Travel in the region and overseas when required
- Manage time and company resources appropriately
- Proactively pursue professional development activities
- Performs other duties as requested by manager
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field)
- Minimum three to five years of relevant marketing experience, preferably including high tech industry or financial services
- Outstanding organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Good command of oral and written English; clearly communicates efficiently and professionally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with all employees and all levels of management, including senior leadership
- Good judgment, able to interact with clients at events, behaves professionally, escalates problems/issues promptly, and makes arrangements requiring co-operation using tact
- Basic project management skills, able to manage multiple tasks and projects efficiently
- Resourceful, analytical and a self-starter, able to work well in a fast-paced, co-operative environment, and effectively evaluate activity to drive continuous improvement
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Eloqua or other marketing automation programs is desired
- Additional language skills are a plus
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Singapore Pte Ltd
About Wolters Kluwer Financial Services Singapore Pte Ltd
About Wolters Kluwer Financial Services
Whether complying with regulatory requirements, addressing a single key risk, or working toward a holistic risk management strategy, more than 15,000 customers worldwide count on Wolters Kluwer Financial Services for a comprehensive and dynamic view of risk management and compliance. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides audit, risk, finance and compliance solutions that help financial organizations improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise.
With more than 30 offices in 20 countries, the company's prominent brands include: FRSGlobal, FinArch, ARC Logics for Financial Services, Bankers Systems, VMP® Mortgage Solutions, AppOne®, GainsKeeper®, Capital Changes, NILS, AuthenticWebTm and Uniform Forms74. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of Wolters Kluwer, a leading global information services and solutions provider with annual revenues of (2011) €3.4 billion ($4.7 billion) and approximately 19,000 employees worldwide.
More Jobs from this employer