People Profilers - AdrielLaw
Field Application Engineer (Electronics) (North)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003030211
EA License No 02C4944
- Engineering Solution Provider Company
- Nearest MRT: Ang Mo Kio
- 5 day work week
Our client, a Engineering Solution Provider Company is looking for a Field Application Engineer, to join them.
- Collaborating with sales team, engineers, and product managers for obtaining accurate information of application usage, system operations, and product management
- Preparing technical elements of proposal, formulating the intricacies involved in defining the technical solution guidelines for sales team support
- Troubleshooting system applications on customer's request, resolving other engineering issues regarding systems application, conducting regular follow up on customer's activities, and monitoring the same for obtaining new sales opportunities
- Preparing relevant records, data, and documents for product presentations, conducting training sessions for demonstrating new products and services, and supporting the sales team in organizing the presentation and training of product demonstration
- Evaluating the customer's requirement regarding systems application and administering the technical, technological, and functional aspects of proposals accordingly as instructed
- Qualify and determine best sales strategy for customer inquiry
- Manages customer situations and designs strategies necessary to maximize customer satisfaction
- Development of short & medium sales strategies in accordance with the corporate guidelines & realization
- Ownership of Original Equipment Manufacturer accounts
- Development of new accounts
- Supporting the customers’ design cycle
- Identify growth opportunities early, build the necessary customer relationships throughout organizational levels, cultivate new opportunities (internal & external), deliver exceptional value based proposals, handle negotiation and ultimately close (win) sales pursuits.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or relevant
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge in BT, WIFI, IOT related will be an advantage
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6589 5802 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Posting Personnel: Law Jian Sheng, Adriel
Registration Number: R1655690
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.