Looking for more?
More responsibility, more output, more success? And would you have fun working in a dynamic team and making some real things happen? Then you’ve come to the right place. With some 6,000 employees at various locations and a range of products from circuit boards to passive & electromechanical components and solar technology, we feel right in Asia in lots of growth markets and can offer you the best opportunities for furthering your career. To market our passive components and EMC ferrites and inductors we are looking for a Field Sales Engineer
Field Application Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002967216
- Responsible to drive product promotional activities for the SEA region.
Develop market strategy and identify new business opportunities to achieve continuous growth.
To conduct regular technical seminars.
Conduct technical training on all our products to the team.
- Perform regular joint visit to fulfill customer needs.
- To train up our technical sales team technical knowledge.
Work closely with Managers to grow customer based in the region.
Need to have good report writing and documentation skill.
Any other task and duties assigned by Country Manager on an ad-hoc basis.
Your Professional Background
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience as Field application engineer
- Must possess experience in electronics circuit design and PCB layout with hardware design background
- Experience in EMC/EMI and passive magnetic components is a must
- Ability to perform design in supports to customers in the region
- Must possess strong leadership skill, self-motivated, result-oriented person
- Excellent in verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Proficiency in English to liaise with associates
- Willing to travel frequently in SEA
The job will be based in Singapore. You will take over a job with responsibility in a truly future-oriented industry. Supported by a qualified internal administration, you will have the opportunity to participate actively in the growth of our company. Remuneration is based on the your working experience and job responsibility, along with the benefits you would expect from a modern company.
We look forward to receiving your application materials (preferably by email) and resume. Please enclose your recent photograph, indicate your earliest possible start date and your salary expectation in your application and click Apply Now!